Many students are interested in research and are eager to participate in it, but they sometimes lack the requisite knowledge to successfully conduct it. This leads them to stopping several times along the way to try and understand some vital concepts in the research process.
In this program, your fellow students with experience in research and publication will conduct peer-to-peer sessions where they share their knowledge and experience with you in order to make it easier for you to take the next step towards becoming a more efficient researcher.
Introduction To Research
Once/week – Certificates upon completion
A general introduction to research, including the basics of starting up a research project in RAKMHSU, the steps of the ethical approval process and how to compile your final manuscript.
- Sessions will be held once per week for 5 weeks. They will also be online, a link will be sent before every session on the common WhatsApp group.
- Please check the course manual for the schedule of the peer-to-peer for the year of 2022.
- The topics for each session are also mentioned in the course manual for your reference. This year two topics will be given in one session so that the course will be completed within 5 weeks.
- To make the sessions more interactive, HomeWorks will be given during some sessions and in the other sessions Kahoot quiz will be played.
- A minimum of 4 out of 5 sessions need to be attended in order to receive the Certificate of Completion of this course.